01. I would like to purchase a cooking class for someone as a gift. Can I get a gift certificate?
We offer personalized gift certificates. Please visit the Gift Certificates web page to purchase a gift certificate for a session.
02. Where are the cooking classes held?
Cooking classes are held in two locations – Nella Cucina in Toronto and Whole Foods Market in Oakville.
03. What is your refund policy?
Upon registration of a class, in the event you are unable to attend a class for any reason, we will gladly offer you a credit towards a future class given we have at least 48 hours notification you cannot attend. The credit can be used at any time and can only be used towards cooking classes. If you cannot attend a cooking class, with less than 48 hours notice you may send someone in your place to attend the class, as no credit will be offered. Please review your shopping cart carefully before registering for a class to ensure you are able to make attend the dates you are booking for.
04. I’ve paid for a cooking class, but I cannot attend. Can I come to another class?
As long as we are notified at least 48 hours in advance of the class, you are welcome to join another class. Please be in touch by email to transfer your registration.
05. If I cannot attend a class, can I send someone in my place?
Yes, in any circumstance if you cannot attend, you are welcome to send someone in your place. Please notify us of the change.
06. Are the classes hands-on cooking?
Most of our classes include a hands-on component. The class is a combination of demonstration-style and interactive with participation.
07. What are your dietary accommodations?
We are easily able to accommodate vegetarians in many of non-vegetarian classes (e.g. Butter Chicken class), where we will use tofu or paneer as a substitute. Please let us know in advance of your registration to confirm.
08. Do you offer private or corporate cooking classes?
We offer both private and corporate cooking classes. Please give us details about your party by filling out this form and we will get back to you on the options available.
09. How can I confirm if I’m registered in a class?
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation. One week prior to the class we will send out an email to confirm your registration. If you have not received our email, please be in touch to confirm your attendance.