Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of Arvinda's. We are based in CANADA.
Our principal activity is: manufacturing and marketing specialty Indian spice blends
Providing Visitors with Anonymous Access
- You can access our web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data.
- Our web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others.
- Our web site does not include links to third party web service providers.
Automatic Collection of Information
- We do not automatically log personal data nor do we link information automatically logged by other means with personal data about specific individuals.
Data Collection and Purpose Specification
- We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations.
- We may collect and use personal data for the additional purposes of:
1. future correspondance with client
2. targeted marketing campaigns in the form of newsletters (which you can unsubscribe anytime)
- If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose.
Disclosure and Visitor Choice
- We do not disclose your personal data to our subsidiaries or other organizations.
Confidentiality / Security
- We do not give visitors to our web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data.
- We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
1. unauthorised access
2. improper use or disclosure
3. unauthorised modification
4. unlawful destruction or accidental loss
- All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data.
- We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to State institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation.
Access to the Personal Data we may hold about you
- You can ask us, by sending an email: firstname.lastname@example.org whether we are keeping personal data about you.
- Upon request, which you can indicate by sending an email: email@example.com
- We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a week, although we may before require proof of your identity. We will provide the information without any charge.
- We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
2. rectified or amended
- We do not reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data.
- There are national laws or self-regulatory schemes applicable to our web site or organization.
- It is compliant with the following global or regional regulatory, or self-regulatory instrument: Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act - Canada