Modern information and communication technologies play a fundamental role in the activities of Arvinda's. We are based in CANADA.
Our principal activity is: manufacturing and marketing specialty Indian spice blends
Providing visitors with anonymous access
* You can access our web site home page and browse our site without disclosing your personal data
* Our web site does not enable our visitors to communicate with other visitors or to post information to be accessed by others
* Our web site does not include links to third party web service providers
Automatic collection of information
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment method (excluding credit card number and card details), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Data collection and purpose specification
* We collect the personal data that you may volunteer while using our services
* We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources, such as public records or bodies, or private organizations
* We may collect and use personal data for the additional purposes of:
1. future correspondence with client
2. targeted marketing campaigns in the form of newsletters (which you can unsubscribe anytime)
* If we wish to use your personal data for a new purpose, we offer you the means to consent to this new purpose
Disclosure and visitor choice
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy.
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Confidentiality and security
* We do not give visitors to our web site the option of using a secure transmission method to send us their personal data
* We have implemented security policies, rules and technical measures to protect the personal data that we have under our control from:
1. unauthorized access
2. improper use or disclosure
3. unauthorized modification and unlawful destruction
4. accidental loss
* All our employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of our visitors' personal data
* We ensure that your personal data will not be disclosed to government institutions and authorities except if required by law or other regulation
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
Access to the personal data we may hold about you
* You can ask us, by sending an email: [email protected] whether we are keeping personal data about you
* We will provide you with a readable copy of the personal data which we keep about you, within a week, although we may before require proof of your identity. We will provide the information without any charge.
* We allow you to challenge the data that we hold about you and, where appropriate, you may have the data:
2. rectified or amended
* We do not reserve the right to refuse to provide you with a copy of your personal data
* There are national laws or self-regulatory schemes applicable to our web site or organization
* It is compliant with the following global or regional regulatory, or self-regulatory instrument: Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act - Canada
Lotasa Spice Enterprises Ltd.
47-3176 Ridgeway Drive