Upon registering for a cooking class or walking tour on Arvinda's web site, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions as stated below:
* All cooking classes and walking tours are subject to 13% HST. Once registered for a cooking class or walking tour, ALL SALES ARE FINAL and non-refundable.
* In the event you are unable to attend a cooking class, you are welcome to send another guest to take your place. ALL SALES ARE FINAL on cooking classes. If you fail to attend your registered cooking class without prior notice, no credit is offered.
* Arvinda's reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class due to insufficient enrollment and/or inclement weather conditions. All participants enrolled for a cancelled class will be provided with credit for a future class of equal value.
REDEEMING GIFT CERTIFICATES
* When registering for a class using a gift certificate, the gift certificate is considered redeemed and the above cancellation policy is in effect.
* Arvinda's reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a class due to insufficient enrollment. All participants enrolled for a cancelled class will be provided with credit for a future class of equal value.
* Arvinda's reserves the right to modify or alter class menu items if deemed necessary.
* Video or audio recording during class time is strictly prohibited.
* If you have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please contact us prior to registration and we will advise if we are able to accommodate.
* Periodically, Arvinda's will send newsletters (by email) for upcoming classes and promotions to cooking class participants. If you wish to opt out, you can contact us at info at arvindas.com or use the unsubscribe feature in our newsletter. Arvinda's respects your privacy and we do not share any of your information with other parties.
* Arvinda's is released from all responsibilities for any injury, loss or damage caused by or to any person attending the class.