TANDOORI SPICE CILANTRO BAKED CHIPS
Method of Preparation:
1) Using a mortar and pestle or a mini food processor, combine olive oil, cilantro, mint and ARVINDA'S TANDOORI MASALA. Mix well until it is a fine paste. Set aside.
2) Line a couple of baking sheets with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 375F.
3) Using a mandolin, slice potatoes into paper thin rounds.
4) Using a pastry brush, lightly oil each side of potato round with cilantro and tandoori paste. Place flat on parchment paper. Continue with all remaining potatoes.
5) Place baking sheets in the centre of the oven and bake for 12-15 minutes, until the potatoes are cooked and golden brown on the edges. Garnish with sea salt.
1 LB. potatoes, about 2 large
1/8 CUP olive oil
1 CUP cilantro
¼ CUP mint
1 TSP. ARVINDA'S TANDOORI MASALA
sea salt, to garnish